The College of Psychiatrists of Ireland Annual Winter Conference will take place on 6th November. It will now take place online and while we will not be able to replicate the chat over coffee, we will bring you an eclectic mix of speakers ranging from public health to perinatal mental health. For further information on the programme, please click here.
This will be available live or on-demand from your home or work for up to two months after the conference.
Please note registration is now closed.
How will it work:
• The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
• Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
• Participants can also pose questions, where the programme allows, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
• All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
Technology requirements – To take part you will need:
• Access to a reliable internet connection
• A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
• Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone